free website stats program Thinking of upgrading!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thinking of upgrading!!!

WELL I JUST TOOK MY NEW BIKE OUT FOR OUR FIRST RIDE....THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST BIKE I HAVE EVER RODE.. SMOOTH, RESPONSIVE COMFORTABLE I COULD KEEP GOING ALL DAY.. THIS WAS A MAJOR DIFERENCE FROM MY SPORTY. WELL GOT TO GO I HAVE ALOT OF MILES TO START PUTTING ON THIS BIKE:bigsmiley24:

Obviously so excited about the new bike he didn't notice the Caps Lock on!

:p

Yea you hit that one on the head Dr Doolittle.... Today was a great day.. Everything went good with the first ride. A bolt came out of the trans cover and i lost it i will call my dealer tomm and see if he can get me on. But everything else went well....

Sorry about the caps on the above post guys!!!:cheers

Huh? a bolt fell out of the trans cover...hoo boy! :small3d031: That is not traditional on a new HD...Enjoy your new ride and don't forget to post some pix section...:bigsmiley24:

Joe

Max size for a pic is 800 X 600, yours were much larger. Please repost the pic in the proper size.

Thanks

It looks like you need to replace that bolt in the trans cover too.

Still much too large Joe. Use a picture resizer to reduce the size of it.

800 X 600 MAX size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe, register on Photobucket website, upload your pictures there and edit to 800x600 or smaller size. Copy 4th format option to post. It is very cool and very free, can't get better than that!

http://www.photobucket.com

Back