free website stats program Thinking about slip ons, which brand? | Harley Davidson Forums

Thinking about slip ons, which brand?

kabory

I am looking to get a louder sound than stock, but not obnoxious. Whats your opinions on
Rinehart
Vance & Hines
Hard Krome
Screaming Eagle
Cobra

Bike Night, Bike Night, Bike Night. Try to check them all out before deciding. Sound is a very personal thing. As Smitty has said all are good quality replacements...

I have the screaming eagle and just right for me. Had VH before and were too loud for my liking. Look around and listen. Pipes aint cheap so make sure its what you want.

I purchased the Khrome Werks for my '09 fat bob. $230 delivered from Axiom cycles. I am happy with them. Nice deep rumble, not too loud. They look exactly like the stock mufflers (same as yours). I think that you couldn't go wrong with any of the above choices.

Check your local Dealer, they put aftermarket pipes on floor models, ask them to fire them up for you:s

I have the screaming eagle and just right for me. Had VH before and were too loud for my liking. Look around and listen. Pipes aint cheap so make sure its what you want.

I had the Screamin Eagle slip ons installed over the winter! They are perfect!......:coffee

I'm sure all the above are good choices just a matter of your preference. I have Rush 3" with 1.75" baffles, very sweet sound.

I'm sure all the above are good choices just a matter of your preference. I have Rush 3" with 1.75" baffles, very sweet sound.

This, the guy at the dealership even recommended Rush over SE. I listened to alot of them and love my Rush.. Just my opinion.

Back