Thinking about slip ons, which brand?

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by kabory, May 13, 2011.

1. kabory

kabory Member

I am looking to get a louder sound than stock, but not obnoxious. Whats your opinions on
    Rinehart
    Vance & Hines
    Hard Krome
    Screaming Eagle
    Cobra

2. Zephead

Zephead Member

I think that about sums it up!

3. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Bike Night, Bike Night, Bike Night. Try to check them all out before deciding. Sound is a very personal thing. As Smitty has said all are good quality replacements...

4. JBC2565

JBC2565 Junior Member

5. kpstar212

kpstar212 Member

I have the screaming eagle and just right for me. Had VH before and were too loud for my liking. Look around and listen. Pipes aint cheap so make sure its what you want.

6. FXDFCharlie

FXDFCharlie Member

I purchased the Khrome Werks for my '09 fat bob. $230 delivered from Axiom cycles. I am happy with them. Nice deep rumble, not too loud. They look exactly like the stock mufflers (same as yours). I think that you couldn't go wrong with any of the above choices.

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Check your local Dealer, they put aftermarket pipes on floor models, ask them to fire them up for you:s

8. risuperglide

risuperglide Active Member

I had the Screamin Eagle slip ons installed over the winter! They are perfect!......:coffee

9. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

I'm sure all the above are good choices just a matter of your preference. I have Rush 3" with 1.75" baffles, very sweet sound.

10. jimmymac1972

jimmymac1972 Member

This, the guy at the dealership even recommended Rush over SE. I listened to alot of them and love my Rush.. Just my opinion.