free website stats program Then came Bronson | Harley Davidson Forums

Then came Bronson

Sunnysideup

Used to be my dad's favorite show on tv when I was growing up. I guess raising three boys and a wife on one salary, why not dream of freedom. I thought it was cool that he had his stuff all strapped to his handlebars.

I also remember watching the show with my parents. Those were the good days. had one family TV and the family would all watch together. Now everyone has to have their own TV, and computers and what have ya.

Yeah, one TV and it was probably black and white.
Oh the agony....

Take care,
Dave

And no remote, although my dads foot worked as a remote back then. He'd kick my butt and I changed the channel (and constantly adjust the vertical hold). Remember that one???
And the only channels were 4, 5, 8, 11, & 13. :(
Always watched Bronson.

Thanks Tank!!!!!!! And yes those were the good old days when the house shared one rundown black and white tv with horrible reception and a couple of channels. Seemed dad used us all as channel changers or antenna adjusters as well. It wasn't something you squeeled about too much or off to bed with you.

Something I just remembered that I had totally forgotten till just now. For years and years after the show ended, dad used to sing "the long lonesome highway" song around the house when he was in a good mood or tinkering on his race car. Good good memories.

...was one of my favorite shows. I blame that show for driving me to get my 1st Sporty. Imiss that show and that scooter.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I do not think we got that show here in the uk or if we did i was out somewhere doing outside stuff
Although we did have black and white tv where the picture at time would scroll up and when a car passed outside there would be interference on the screen from the ignition system
We had 2 channels tv started at 5pm and went off at 10pm

Brian

Back