free website stats program them 1%ers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

them 1%ers

I never go anywhere and DEMAND respect,I know too many people who do and they soon become people I used to know! I go anywhere and I am friendly to people and treat them as I expect to be treated .That is how you earn respect.IMHO:s

Yea..all in all we're on the same page. And, thinking about it some more, DEMAND 'is' a pretty heavy word.

ride safe

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

You can not be an almost or part time you either are or are not a 1 %.

um, those would be posers Smitty.:D

The only "demands" I'll allow are home, family, and job (but only till retirement).
All the rest fall into the give it to get it or get lost category.

Hmmmmm. Maybe there really is something to the "do unto others as you would have them do unto you? stuff.:small3d005:

But you are what to pretend to be.
We all know were the term came from, however like many words it takes on it's own meaning. Now the term is used to Id criminals that happen to ride.
groups that sell their image as a 1% are then just that.
You can not be an almost or part time you either are or are not a 1 %.
To be one you must engage in the life and Crimes they do.
Make no mistake there is nothing good about outlaws and hell angles or any other group that takes pride in being a 1%.
Most clubs are not 1% and have nothing in common with them.
one you pay dues to be a member and ride the other you pay with your soul and the ride has little to do with it.

You are right. I have an uncle who is affliated with the outlaws here in Ga. He has been in and out of jail and has done several tasks for the dixie mafia. He explained to me the outlaw motto O.F.L F.L.O. Outlaw for life, for life outlaw. What kind of life is that? He won't even help my Dad his blood brother when my dad needs something and my dad is disabled!!!!!

Yes Hobbit you are right O.F.F.O is correct. I was about asleeep when I wrote my reply. Yes the affiliations constantly caused problems with my uncles and family. You see one uncle in california is affliliated with the Hell's Angels and the uncle here is Outlaw. My Dad never really got into ridng bikes but preferred racing autos. My Grandfather rode while int the army. To give you an example of how some 1%ers are my uncle came to Ga. for my grand mothers' funeral and tried to live here for a while. My uncle here eventually ran him back to California by treating him and his girlfriend like dirt because of his affiliation. Not all 1%ers are bad but quite a few take it to the extreme.

Back