free website stats program The X splits and leaves her sportster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The X splits and leaves her sportster

Seek an attorney for advise on common law marriage. She may be entitiled to half of everything you own, unless you both signed a pre-nup agreement.

If all she wants is the bike, give it to her, bite the bullet, pay the loan and get her to sign a "Get out of my Life" contract from your lawyer.
She also has the PINK SLIP WHICH IS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP, so if she calls the cops , you will have to hand it over to her.

Women can get nasty in a seperation and it could cost you alot more than the loan if she has a lawyer or you mess with her or her bike.

CONSULT A LAWYER , BE HER BEST FRIEND TILL THIS IS ALL OVER, DONT MESS WITH HER BIKE, PAY THE LOAN AND GET HER TO SIGN THE SEPERATION PAPERS WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF FUSS AND EXPENSE.

Try getting a mechanic to put a Mechanics lein on the bike. Or look into having a lein placed on the bike against her in your name (you as the lein holder) then let her have the bike and if she fails to make a payment then repo the bike legally. Then you can do what you like with it.

$4700? You can get that out of the parts alone on ebay, plus don't mention how pissed she is gonna be when she comes for the bike and it is in boxes on the floor ready for your latest ebay sales to ship. My advice to you is regardless of the legality of the situation is to take the bike apart piece by piece, sell them on ebay to recoup your losses, give her the frame as it is the only identifiable part that you can't sell without a title.

Or you can "accidentially" back into it a couple of times in the garage or something. It's not like she did you a favor by cheating on you. You trusted her, now she is trusting you to take care of her bike......take care of it for her if you know what I mean.

Back