free website stats program The wife bought a 02 Fatboy and.... | Harley Davidson Forums

The wife bought a 02 Fatboy and....

lakeforktx

And all I have ever rode is an Electra Glide...I know NOTHING about a softtail...looks like I will be asking a lot of dumb questions in the future...Who would have ever thought this redneck would have 2 Harleys out in the shop...Life is good here in Texas and I got a super cool wife...

Sounds like they are all keepers. Congrats on the new addition.:)

Congrats on the new steed. It is always nice to have 2 different bikes to ride...:)

Nice....and congrats. My wife did the same thing last year. I have an EG and she went out and got herself a Heritage. It is an awsome bike and she has logged many miles on it since she got it. It has opened a new can of adventures for us.
Good luck, have fun and be safe out there.

there are some difference in the motor :D balanced Vs rubber mounted - you will tell have fun with both you will have the boards down on f the fatty in no time as its much lighter :D

I'am glad she did now... that was part of the deal, was she had to get a bike before i could get another one...I so went and got me a 2012 Ultra....LOL worked out great...Plus I like being able to just hop on the fatboy and take off without dragging out the big ol'e ultra...:taunt

Back