free website stats program The very first ever Blonde GUY joke! | Harley Davidson Forums

The very first ever Blonde GUY joke!

waterdog

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding high up on the 20th floor of a new building.

They were all sitting down to eat their lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! She always gives me corned beef and cabbage for lunch. If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time, I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off of here too."

The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, said “Well, that does it!”, and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunchbox, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.

The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw a bologna sandwich and jumped to his death as well.

At the joint funeral for the three co-workers, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "He had mentioned it, but if only I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone then turned and stared at the blonde guy's wife. The blonde's wife shrugged her shoulders and said,

"Hey, Don't look at me. The idiot always made his own lunch."

Back