The tables are turned!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by SportyHawg, Jul 10, 2009.

1. SportyHawg

SportyHawg Active Member

I saw a guy on a street glide talking on his cell phone and driving his bike!! I have truly seen it all now. The guy had his shoulder up to keep the phone cradled. I can't think of any reason to be on the phone and driving as a BIKER. Can't just bash the cagers...

2. gasbag

gasbag Active Member

I learned a long time ago that there is no shortage of idiots in this world......:bigsmiley22:

3. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

i can top it i saw a cop doing same thing on a police road king but he was holding it there with left hand that was today i saw this

4. Skratch

Skratch Active Member

I guess they do train cops to be stupid. Who'da thunk that?

5. SparX

SparX Member

A few months back I saw an interesting one. I was driving down the freeway and passed a rider on a sport bike, not wearing any protective gear, and he was leaned back with his cell phone out, both hands typing on the keyboard, actually texting while he was going down the road.

If he had to react to a quick situation that developed in front of him while both hands were off of the controls, he would have surely not been able to do so. Thankfully, he seemed to finish up his message, and return to focusing on the ride after about 30 seconds.

While I hope he learns to focus on the ride more for his sake and that of any potential victims of his, I fear that Darwin's laws of evolution is destined to weed this one out.

Sparx

6. nolafishr

nolafishr Active Member

I didn;t think Cops had to be Trained to be Stupid, I thought they came that way!

7. Flashback

Flashback Active Member

proof positive that idiots don't just drive cars

8. The4opps1

The4opps1 Junior Member

A few months ago I was at a local WaWa getting the cage gassed up. I say to my wife:"Catch a load of this guy!" . He comes out of the store, coffee cup in hand, gets on his motorcycle, fires it up and rides off, java in hand....

9. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

Hey, don't judge to quick it could have been a very important call. You never know:s Maybe he was calling in sick to work. :lero:rider

YouTube - Ameriquest Advert - You're Getting Robbed

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  10. HarleyHarry

HarleyHarry Banned

Or he may have ordered an ambulance for himself.:p