free website stats program the sporster gives a lesson | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

the sporster gives a lesson

I love my Fatboy and I'd love to have a Wideglide but I've seen pictures of the new Honda Fury and I think it's a pretty nice looking bike. I don't know if I would buy one but I'll definitely try to do a test ride sometime soon.

Gotta luv them sporty's. After Ive ridden That 800lb beast of an electra glide I hop on that sporty and I feel like a kid with new shoes. THEY make ya run faster Remember ?

I hate to ask this but i just got a sportster and what is a stage 1 ,2 and 3 ? I know there are performance gains but what to each level. and does anyone know where you can download a free owners manual and service book. thanks

I love my Fatboy and I'd love to have a Wideglide but I've seen pictures of the new Honda Fury and I think it's a pretty nice looking bike. I don't know if I would buy one but I'll definitely try to do a test ride sometime soon.

I recently saw the Honda Fury up close and let me tell you, the welds look like there were done by a 2 year old. My job gives me the enviable task of visiting the HD plants around the US. I can tell you that the commitment to a quality product is foremost on everyone's mind.

The next time you go to your local HD shop, go and look at a new bagger and I challenge you to find a flaw on any of the bags or tour pack. These parts are made in Tomahawk WI, and just like the rest of the plants around the US, the workers there are very proud of their product. seemingly much more proud than those that put that Fury together.

I'm lucky enough to have a garage with several bikes in it, and no they are not all HD, but I have to say that my Nighster is far and away the most fun of all of them and it will most likely never get traded off like most of the others.

Ride safe, keep the shiny side up.

Jake

The Sportster has the best power to weight ratio of all the "standard" HD bikes so it should come as no surprise when a Sporty shows one of the BT bikes it's taillight early on. Of course it only takes a few good parts to make the BT bikes a real chore to spank. But then if you got the coin (and it don't take much) and the know how or a good Indy, them BT's ain't got a chance. They ain't called Sportsters just 'cuz, it's 'cuz they are quick as all get out! Chick bikes. What a laugh! :rofl

Back