free website stats program The smokin valkrie!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

The smokin valkrie!!!

You guys gonna love this. Went for my real first ride yesterday with 2 other old timers who won't grow up. Rode about 200 miles round trip to Tomahawk Wi. One dude on a 99 "Hog", me on my 01 Custom Train, and this other guy on his 1520cc Honda Vlakrie that he's so proud of. Talked over in Tomahawk and I say "I magine that thing will beat my hog"?? He says "Yeah, I think it would".
We went for it on the way home about 4 times....He's still smokin by the side of the road!! YEAH, MY 1450 TRAIN SMOKED HIM EVERY TIME AND HURT HIS FEELINGS BIG TIME!!!!
60 goin' on 18
lol!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing he wasn't burning brown rice or you might not of beat him, naw, you probabley would of anyways:)

Hey, that's my second favorite bike, behind HD of course. I remember seeing my first one in downtown Ventura. Did a double take, chrome pipes everywhere, large chrome valve covers. Not too bad looking. Never rode one.
WAP.gif

In all seriousness, it is a nice bike but JEEZ...Ya can't even hear it running. He was surrouded all day by 2 Harleys and thought something was making a funny noise on HIS bike. Prolly just us "Loudmouths"....and mine IS LOUD!
I love it!

Hey, that's my second favorite bike, behind HD of course. I remember seeing my first one in downtown Ventura. Did a double take, chrome pipes everywhere, large chrome valve covers. Not too bad looking. Never rode one.
WAP.gif

I agree they are sharp looking.

In all seriousness, it is a nice bike but JEEZ...Ya can't even hear it running. He was surrouded all day by 2 Harleys and thought something was making a funny noise on HIS bike. Prolly just us "Loudmouths"....and mine IS LOUD!
I love it!

hmmmm I know a couple of Valkrie owners who have won "loudest pipes" on serveral occasions.
In fairness, 6 straight pipes SHOULD make more noise, than 2

oh?? and yes, they DID out-loud several Harleys

Back