free website stats program The sentence | Harley Davidson Forums

The sentence

Redfish-Joe

Woman goes into the basement and finds her husband crying and says whats wrong with you? Hubby, remember when your dad caught us fooling around when we were 16? Wife, yes. Hubby, he said, you either marry my daughter, or spend the next 20 years in prison. Wife, yeah so what? Hubby, I would have got out today...

Joe hope you don't mind if I add to this: Little Johnny is doing his english homework, identifying nouns, verbs, adverbs etc. He ask his dad what kind of word is marriage and his dad tells him it is not a word, it is a sentence!!!

Joe hope you don't mind if I add to this: Little Johnny is doing his english homework, identifying nouns, verbs, adverbs etc. He ask his dad what kind of word is marriage and his dad tells him it is not a word, it is a sentence!!!

Don't mind at all!!

After 10 years sometimes I wonder....:lolrolling

Back