free website stats program The 'S' word ! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The 'S' word !

Well, the big storm came and went. It dropped 16 inches on us in 24 hours. I am so glad I just retired from my job! Otherwise I would have been up all night plowing roads. THAT, is something that I do not miss anymore! woo-hoo!

BRIAN

Well, the big storm came and went. It dropped 16 inches on us in 24 hours. I am so glad I just retired from my job! Otherwise I would have been up all night plowing roads. THAT, is something that I do not miss anymore! woo-hoo!

BRIAN

Retired EH Welcome to the club:s

Yes Sir! this is the first month of retirement...and hopefully will get disability soon. As you know it takes a little bit of time for that!

BRIAN

:s Get Binder and Binder working for you you wont regret it:s

:s Get Binder and Binder working for you you wont regret it:s

The good news, well I don't know if it IS good news...I don't need a lawyer. Only thing that isn't falling apart on me is the brain. And I wonder at that! Now I am just waiting to get off crutches so I can ride my 'baby.' I think we had a post one time about the sounds that people say or THINK while they sit on a bike. Well I can say that I say things when I go out to her special room and pat her and say......soon girl, soon. Guess my brain IS failing also.

:small3d011:

BRIAN

Retirement is way under rated, i've just passed 7 years and it feels like yesterday. Having a blast and riding everyday.

2 1/2 years now, the honeydo list just keeps growing, everytime I knock something off 2 items are added...LOL

Riding weather has been perfect 50's to 80's, don't get much better.

Retirement is way under rated, i've just passed 7 years and it feels like yesterday. Having a blast and riding everyday.

:p Yeah, but you dont have a Redhead to keep an eye on you now do you:tounge

Back