free website stats program The right hat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The right hat

Unfortunately, no pun intended, only input I can offer is my daughter's dance squad gets hats like those from a dance costume supply store (online), but I'm sure you're not going to want the info...:D

I really don't think he can make an informed decision until we all see a picture of you wearing one of these hats!

:D

Iceman 24: Got my second one done also. 28 years with the Treasury Dept in law enforcement, 27 years (both active and reserve) with the Army. I am not rich, but I am doing alright. Would not recommend government work for anyone, but I stayed for the retirement. Now, things have changed, both in government and military.

I appreciate your finding the hat site - looks like a good one.

Breeze3at: checking out the site you sent as well - thanks. I never liked the Army ball cap or the BDU hat, but loved the Ranger Patrol cap. May look in that direction also. And, you're welcome.

RWB: haven't reached that point yet...but it could be coming soon.

Slim: try a good sunscreen.

I think you might be looking for what hey call " greek fishermans hat". Google it and see if that's the style your looking for. They make them in leather, wool, cotton and blended wool as best as I can tell.

Seems to me I bought The Redhead one of those hats a while back, it is white with a black brim and the Bar and Shield logo on it. She has not worn it in years, I will see if I can find it and see what size it is. I bought it at a H D dealer probably 20 years ago and she maybe wore it twice:s

I like my HD baseball cap but when I want a change I have a wool ivy drivers cap from England I like to wear, I have a couple but the best one I have only cost 15 dollars.
WAP.gif

Iceman 24: Got my second one done also. 28 years with the Treasury Dept in law enforcement, 27 years (both active and reserve) with the Army. I am not rich, but I am doing alright. Would not recommend government work for anyone, but I stayed for the retirement. Now, things have changed, both in government and military.

I appreciate your finding the hat site - looks like a good one.

Breeze3at: checking out the site you sent as well - thanks. I never liked the Army ball cap or the BDU hat, but loved the Ranger Patrol cap. May look in that direction also. And, you're welcome.

RWB: haven't reached that point yet...but it could be coming soon.

Slim: try a good sunscreen.

I would, but then when I stop for fuel it'll look like a dunked my head in axle grease (still have a bristle brush of hair on top). I'll keep looking for a solution, but thank you for the suggestion, sir. :bigsmiley12:

Back