free website stats program The quality of this forum | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

The quality of this forum

BEWARE!

Excessive reading of this forum can and likely will cause you to go out and buy stuff that you didn't know you wanted because you didn't know it was there. You will also develop a strange urge to stock up on Pledge, even though you don't have a dining room table. Worst of all, you will find yourself spending way too much time on the internet, to the detriment of your spouse's Honeydo list, and to the number of hours you could be spending riding your newly tricked-out bike. Viewer discretion advised.:D

ProF you are correct. You will also hear noises you never heard before and you will continually think something is wrong with your bike. It is like listening to too many doctor shows, before you know you will have a systom for every disease known to man kind.
kemo

BEWARE!

Excessive reading of this forum can and likely will cause you to go out and buy stuff that you didn't know you wanted because you didn't know it was there. You will also develop a strange urge to stock up on Pledge, even though you don't have a dining room table. Worst of all, you will find yourself spending way too much time on the internet, to the detriment of your spouse's Honeydo list, and to the number of hours you could be spending riding your newly tricked-out bike. Viewer discretion advised.:D

Thanks, now I know why my misses gets upset with me when she sees me on the puter.

I didn't think so, and that alone makes this forum stand out a little more. That's ok cause if any of you stumble onto it you'll notice it immediately. And it really isn't worth visiting anyway.

Back