free website stats program The purple machine…..on the road again!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

The purple machine…..on the road again!!!!

itellya

On Thursday August 2, I am leaving Ottawa Canada and heading south. I will cross into the US and travel through NY State via Oswego, Auburn, and Ithaca making my way to Wellsboro PA. I am not indicating which roads that I will be taking as I am at the whim of the roads and the weather but I can say it will be mostly 2 lane roads.

In Wellsboro I hope to spend the evening by having a few pints, enjoy local folks and get to know the area. Next morning I am heading out travelling through the PA Grand Canyon making my way to Winchester Virginia. There I hope to do the same pints, people, food and music.

Next morning head over to the Blue Ridge Highway and scoot around the curves and enjoy the road. I looking at making it down pass Roanoke.

My destination is Charleston South Carolina. My return trip will include the coastal highway following 17 through Myrtle Beach up through Winchester swing through Virginia beach head through the tunnel cross over into Atlantic City via a couple of ferry crossings. I hope to come up through Jersey and hope into NY City to visit with a friend.

If you happen to have some advice for me, roads, places to stay, things I should see or bars where I may find likeminded people having a pint, thanks in advance for the help.

Paul

Attachments

• Purple Ride.jpg
    Purple Ride.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 52
Cork Street Tavern in Winchester. Nice folks, cold beverage...........

Sounds like an awesome trip and that is one cool looking ride. Love that background:) Ride safe and keep us posted.

Back