free website stats program the plan | Harley Davidson Forums

the plan

blues821

well fellas i think ive got my turkey day plan , ive got my run and my workout done ive played some guitar and now i think ill heat up the garage and finish chageing my grips and switch covers .... its gonna hit 50 today think i can sneck out for a beer ..now how do i get out of doing the dishes.........?

You guys all have a safe weekend and enjoy the turkey.
The wife and me and the Harley leave Friday morning for Florida for the winter.Sure am glad the fuel prices are down but I wish my buck was up. $500Canadain bucks will get me $400 Americain. If anyone needs a place to park their rig for Bike Week, Elite Resorts is bike friendly and 60 miles from Daytona. Elite is located at Salt Springs on hwy 19. Take 40 from I75 or I95 to the middle of Florida. Nice area for riding and not too much traffic.

well all done ,the throttle side was alittle more difficult that the clutch side but its done now all it has to do is hit 45 deg's and im goin for a turkey day beer ...................than ill bet ill be stuck doin dishes .........lol

Put two cups of laundry detergent in the dish washer next time you do the dishes and you won't be allowed to do the dishes again even if you want, worked for me !!!

I accedently put concentrated dish washing liquid in the dishwasher one time.

Bubbles, million and millions of bubbles.

I accedently put concentrated dish washing liquid in the dishwasher one time.

Bubbles, million and millions of bubbles.

I did the same thing. Can't get near that machine now...it works:D

Same thing happens if you use too much bubble bath concentrate in a jacuzzi...oh the bubbles were everywhere.

Fabric softener will kill the bubbles so you can clean up.

In the 40's here so the wife and I went for a long ride. Nothing like getting yourself totally chilled to eat hot turkey.

Good luck getting out of the dishes.
It is my regular job and we have no place for a dishwasher so I guess I am stuck. I break lots of stuff and even that doesn't work.

Funny you should mention the Pledge on the floor. My wife uses it on the dining room table and some got on the floor. Well the grand kids had a great time there like they were ice skating.:D

Quilty of the same crime
You missed the pun "Quilty" as in covered??:s

Back