free website stats program The New TTS V-Tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

The New TTS V-Tuner

Doc 1

This was just released by Steve Cole at TTS on the other Forums....thought you all would like the news too.

We hope to begin shipping in the next couple weeks. I do not know the part numbers yet but I can give you the prices of the 2 Software Kits. I should have the cable kit prices next week.

Single Bike kit with no cables is $425.00

Dual Bike kit with no cables is $625.00

The packaging of the kits is due to begin here late next week, beginning of the following week. The office will start taking orders next Wednesday for those who would like to place an order.

What you get in the kit is the software CD and the interface. The kit uses the same cables as the original SERT used. There are 4 programs on the CD. MasterTune which is the tuning program. DataMaster which is your data logging software. V-Tune which is used for Closed loop engine Auto tuning and the TTS Updater which is used to keep all your programs up to date via the internet. The software does not include any base maps but when you run the update software it will allow you to get all the FREE maps we have on file. The software will work with all current .MT6 files that are out floating around and the new .MT7 files that have all the new added features.

2008 DBW bike .MT7 maps has the following features

Air Fuel Ratio
VE Front Cyl
VE Rear Cyl
PE Air Fuel Ratio
Warmup Enrichment
Cranking Fuel
Closed Loop Bias
Accel Enrichment
Decel Enleanment
Spark Advance Front Cyl
Spark Advance Rear Cyl
PE Spark
Spark Temperature Control
Closed Throttle Spark
Adaptive Knock Retard
Idle RPM
IAC Warmup Steps
IAC Crank to Run
Throttle Blade Control
Engine Displacement
Injector Size
Max Knock Retard
Knock Control Enable/Disable
EITMS Off/On
Rev Limit
Speedo Adjustment

AS far as old SERT interfaces they will not work with the new software but we are going to offer an update service but the interface will remain locked to the bike it has been used on. So if you have an old interface but no longer have that bike it's not going to work.

Great info Doc, thanks for posting that.

I'll post this in the self help forum to keep it on top.

Great info Doc, thanks for posting that.

I'll post this in the self help forum to keep it on top.

Your a good man Glider...lol
If you all have any questions on this new tuner I'lll be glad to answer what I can for you.

I wish I could have waited; however, Sturgis looming. I had to go with the Sceaming Eagle Pro Super Tuner. We shall see how "pro" or "super" it is. Bike runs nice, need a new clutch because of the power increase.

Back