free website stats program The new Indian, history may finally repeat itself this time | Harley Davidson Forums

The new Indian, history may finally repeat itself this time

Whoa...
WAP.gif

I think Harley may have to change to making motorcycles again,instead of t-shirts and shiny parts.

If they change our bikes much than they should change the name two.... Sorry if my option differs from yours ...:)

Why you riding one if they are that bad?:dknow

I do not think martillo is implying that Harley's are bad. Its just that every time you visit dealer they have a dozen or so bikes on the floor and hundreds if not thousands of shirts and jacket and apparel and choch keys. This has been my complaint for over 25 years. They went from selling motorcycles as their bread and butter to a clothes boutique. Its easier to make their money there. The last t-shirt I bought was $28.00, and Wally World is selling non denomination old school motorcycle shirts for $5.00. Thats all. And I would bet that all the HD apparel you see walking around maybe 50% actually has a Harley.
Thats why for years I have tried to find the Harley shirt that says " I just don't own this shirt". :s

I do not think martillo is implying that Harley's are bad. Its just that every time you visit dealer they have a dozen or so bikes on the floor and hundreds if not thousands of shirts and jacket and apparel and choch keys. This has been my complaint for over 25 years. They went from selling motorcycles as their bread and butter to a clothes boutique. Its easier to make their money there. The last t-shirt I bought was $28.00, and Wally World is selling non denomination old school motorcycle shirts for $5.00. Thats all. And I would bet that all the HD apparel you see walking around maybe 50% actually has a Harley.
Thats why for years I have tried to find the Harley shirt that says " I just don't own this shirt". :s
Ditto.

Back