The mods

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Redfish-Joe, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

We did a 250 mile ride today. Met Russ, Gator508, in Mobile and rode to one of our favorite eateries. First time I saw his bike since he got it back. Mobile Bay HD did a bang up job on it. Looks great!

I installed a set of cat free headpipes and the EJK the other day to go along with my mufflers. Bike ran great 2 up and I got around 41mpg. Heat from the cat used to be so bad it would almost blister my calf on the derby cover. Gone...the heat is GONE! I still have my cat pipes "just incase" but they will only go back on if they have to!

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Good move Joe. Must be a noticable difference without the cats.

3. Redfish-Joe

Very much so. Exhaust tone is deeper and the bike is so much cooler. When Cindy notices something, they is a big difference.:p

4. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Hey Redfish-Joe

Really enjoyed the ride yesterday, thanks for the invitation.

My ride was not nearly as far, only about 60 miles for me, but any excuse to ride..right! Met Joe and his group(Southern Cruisers Motorcycle Club) in Mobile and from there we proceded across the bay to old town Daphne to an eatery called Mancie's Antique Club. Sometimes I wonder if they mean the patrons. Joe was road captain and ran a superb show there and back.

So..onto the pictures. if I counted everyone there was 13 of us (we don't care about triscadecaphobia), as I veered off towards home I saw the pack heading west, with a wave adieu, another good ride!

5. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Ok, took too long, so here are the pics!

Attached Files:

6. Redfish-Joe

triscadecaphobia

There he goes again with those $20.00 words!!! :lol

Glad to have ya ride with us!

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

How about telling us what it means too? :laugh

The fear of #13 :D

8. 67wizard

67wizard Junior Member

Urban Dictionary: triscadecaphobia

buy triscadecaphobia mugs, tshirts and magnets. The fear of number 13. Being afraid of the 13th of the month is an example of triscadecaphobia ...

9. Redfish-Joe

Yeah guys. I looked it up to.:p

10. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Do I get the $20:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100: