free website stats program The Meatball Report | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Meatball Report

You guys keep eating those meatballs, you will be trading for trikes to haul your "increasing" ballast around the waist......

Kinda funny, RichardS let the "Cat" out of the bag about the meatballs in January...

Amazing how they have been an idea that has evolved to "Gastronimical Proportions"...I'm hungry, guess I'll "settle" for some of my gals' great meatloaf...:lolrolling

Last edited:
OK!OK!OK! I've read through this meatball thread and I read Steve's account of getting the bikes home with Richards reply. Now I come on the last reply from Richard saying that the meatball ingrediants are a closley held secret of the (finger pushing nose to the side) group. This forum is all about information sharing and I am appalled that someone would withhold this important information. I will now sulk off to the kitchen where I will attempt to make some meatballs from, dare I say it, yes cookbook instructions.

Don's got a great point, forum about sharing, come on Cat, give it up, not all of us are able to meet you for the original, just remember even if you gave us the exact recipe, they would never, ever be as good as the original as we wouldn't have your touch.

Well, there's a couple good reasons for that!

First of all, her meatballs ARE better than my posts!! :D

My guess is, if they taste as good as they sound they are probably long gone before you finish reading one of your posts too :newsmile100:

Richard can't give the recipe because he doesn't know it. Awhile back he posted the story of Cat learning the recipe and her promise not to divulge it's secret, even to Richard. You guys are wasting your breath. So come to KC and have BBQ instead!!

Just figured if Cath came through with the meatballs and you offered BBQ, that it would be the same arrangement :D

Back