free website stats program The Meatball Report | Harley Davidson Forums

The Meatball Report

glider

Veteran Member
Well here it is. Just about to the end of Cath's meatballs and all I can say is they are almost as awesome as Cathy is.

I'm very fussy about meatballs and these are excellent in texture and taste with just the right amount of seasoning and ingredients to keep them moist and tasty.

I simmered them in gravy as I was told to do and they consumed the gravy which added to the taste even more.

Cath you are an awesome cook! You get a 2 thumbs up for these.:D

Looking forward to the next adventure and thanks for the treat! :D

Well here it is. Just about to the end of Cath's meatballs and all I can say is they are almost as awesome as Cathy is.

I'm very fussy about meatballs and these are excellent in texture and taste with just the right amount of seasoning and ingredients to keep them moist and tasty.

I simmered them in gravy as I was told to do and they consumed the gravy which added to the taste even more.

Cath you are an awesome cook!

Looking forward to the next adventure and thanks for the treat! :D
Did you get the recipe?:s

Nah, I figure I'll just pick Cath up and she can make them for me :lolrolling

Rich said it's OK:D

Sorry, can't talk now with food in my mouth :lolrolling

Steve, you don't know what you are missing.:D

Nah, I figure I'll just pick Cath up and she can make them for me :lolrolling

Rich said it's OK:D

Hey glider, when you pick her up, can u bring her by my house? It's not to far out of your way; just about a thousand miles, give or take a few. And if you do I'll treat you to some Ted Drews; the best frozen custard in the galaxy.

Back