free website stats program The meal | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The meal

Well, you guys can laugh if you want, but at 69, I've been collecting senior discounts for quite a while now, and they do add up. Considering I'm "of age" anyway, I might as well enjoy getting paid for it!:D

At 56 I do enjoy the "senior" coffee at McDonalds every once in a while.:D

Boy, I can relate to this! I am looking at 59 next month and lately people have said that I look "distinguished". I am not sure that I like that!

RedfishJ...that was a very good story, pretty funny when I just finished talking to a "young" man is his mid twenties who said he hates it when he can guarantee when he is out with his girl friend that he gets poor service from high schoolers working the restarurants and local taverns...!!!

Pretty strange, he just got his new Iphone and was getting rid of his PC Notebook because it does everything he needs. Guess he is one of the more "mature" youngsters....

RedfishJ...that was a very good story, pretty funny when I just finished talking to a "young" man is his mid twenties who said he hates it when he can guarantee when he is out with his girl friend that he gets poor service from high schoolers working the restarurants and local taverns...!!!

Pretty strange, he just got his new Iphone and was getting rid of his PC Notebook because it does everything he needs. Guess he is one of the more "mature" youngsters....

I agree. I took my wife out on our 5th anny. We went to Longhorn Steak House in Hattiesburg, Ms. which is a big college town. The hostess and waiters were more interested in amusing them selves than customer concerns.

Well, you guys can laugh if you want, but at 69, I've been collecting senior discounts for quite a while now, and they do add up. Considering I'm "of age" anyway, I might as well enjoy getting paid for it!:D

I agree, might as well get it while you can. Not much for free or a real discount any more.

Nope, never happens to me. That's because I have decided to not get any older. I stopped several years ago and this year I celebrated my 25th anniversary of my 39th birthday. Me and Jack Benny. :D

I agree. I took my wife out on our 5th anny. We went to Longhorn Steak House in Hattiesburg, Ms.

Just got back from visiting family in Laural. Noticed a new Texas Road House opening up in Covington area along north side of I-12 - just west of Slidell. Check it out RedFish-Joe.

Bill

I agree. I took my wife out on our 5th anny. We went to Longhorn Steak House in Hattiesburg, Ms. which is a big college town. The hostess and waiters were more interested in amusing them selves than customer concerns.

You missed your key words. Any place I ever been to that was in a college town the service was not good.

Back