free website stats program The helpful police officer | Harley Davidson Forums

The helpful police officer

Chopper

Don't know where I stole this from, hope it wasn't from here.
peeingpig.jpg

Chopper, I ran across that awhile back but didn't figure it would last long on here! Good one though!

Here is another classic....

A little girl living in NY NYC was so excited Christmas morning to recieve a new bicycle from Santa she took it out and began to ride it in Central Park. As she happily rode it along a mounted policeman rode along side her and asked her to stop.

The policeman said to her "That's a nice little bike you have there honey; did Santa bring you that?"

The little girl proudly stated "why yes he did!"

The mounted policeman proceeded to write the girl a "no helmet" ticket and issued it to her saying "next year, tell Santa to give you a helmet" and began to ride away.

The little girl, mad, yelled out..."officer, that is a nice horse you got there, did Santa bring you that too?"

The officer replied with a snicker "yes, he sure did"

The girl began to ride away with her ticket and yelled back "well next year tell Santa the horses "thingy" goes on the bottom not on the TOP!"

I heard that from a fellow once during a traffic stop and I could not stop laughing and he drove away without a ticket.....I think he might have been calling me a "thingy" in a round-a-bout way....but I did not care....it was too funny and made my night!

I heard that from a fellow once during a traffic stop and I could not stop laughing and he drove away without a ticket.....I think he might have been calling me a "thingy" in a round-a-bout way....but I did not care....it was too funny and made my night!
You're one of the good one's, Pipes

Back