The heck with the winter!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Sharky1948, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

All the winter work on my '09 RK has been completed (103" SE, MoFlow, Rineharts, chrome front end, new bars, internal wiring, and a few other goodies). I can't wait for spring. Going in tomorrow or Friday to pick it up. Thank goodness for my cycleshelter to keep the snow off!

2. NickS

NickS Member

I agree 100% enough with winter already.:wall Did get some good news today a friend of a friend saw a blue jay and lilacs are budding!! Hoping for an early spring. BTW...we had snow through May here last year.

3. rhino

rhino Banned

hit 60 here the other day. it was just a cruel tease. then came that stupid groundhog. theres an end in sight though, finally.

4. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

Yes time for winter to end

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Snowing here again now. :(

6. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

We are supposed to get some tonight and all the rain to freeze

7. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

We got the rain earlier today, now it's snowing,I guess I'll go warm up the van before I leave work:(

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

Snow turned to rain now and it's a good thing:D

9. :wall. I was out for the afternoon last week when it was 60 here for a day:bigsmiley8:. Today snow. :24:. Oh well back to hibernation for me.

10. dhog

dhog Active Member

Sounds like a good winter project Sharky I'm still trying to save up for the 103 but heating oil got in the way this year. THANKS!! AL GORE. I'm about to freeze from all this globle warming:wall