free website stats program The Great American Motorcycle Show (Norcross, GA) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Great American Motorcycle Show (Norcross, GA)

When it gets a litle closer to time maybe we all can get a meeting spot to meet. I'm planning on going up on the 18th.

When it gets a litle closer to time maybe we all can get a meeting spot to meet. I'm planning on going up on the 18th.

That would be fun - figure out where everyone's coming from and find a central place to meet for breakfast or something. Then cruise into the show en masse with our Chopper T shirts fluttering in the breeze!

Everyone has a Chopper T shirt, don't they?

Chops Garage

By the way, Chopper's website only meets 99.9% of our standards so be careful who's lurking behind you when you go to his site!

The last one we went to (February I think), we were walking around and heard them page someone named "Doctor Doolittle." Wonder who that would have been for?!?! :s

We will likely go (not the biggest fan of Norcross traffic though).

The last one we went to (February I think), we were walking around and heard them page someone named "Doctor Doolittle." Wonder who that would have been for?!?! :s

We will likely go (not the biggest fan of Norcross traffic though).

You're kidding! This is the only place I go by that name so it must have been an HDT member. Cool!

You mean you don't enjoy negotiating the 6 lanes of I85 at 80MPH? What's wrong with you? :p

You mean you don't enjoy negotiating the 6 lanes of I85 at 80MPH? What's wrong with you? :p

Oh no! I love that... it's just the "Gwinnett Country Welcoming Committee" (police) and the "lots of money with little sense" SUV'ers.

Ugh... I "love" Atlanta :bigsmiley29:

Oh no! I love that... it's just the "Gwinnett Country Welcoming Committee" (police) and the "lots of money with little sense" SUV'ers.

Ugh... I "love" Atlanta :bigsmiley29:

Bad thing is there's no good back way to get there without taking an extra 2 or 3 hours! Oh well, if we get enough participants everyone will think we're a gang and stay out of our way!

I'll have to see if I'm off me and a friend would sure like to come. I would like to meet a few people on here as well with alittle luck. I've been to the international show few times till they quit comming and a few custom shows always fun.

I won't know my September schedule for another week and a half or so. I'll be sure to bump this thread back up the week before the show and we'll try to organize something.

Well crud muffin looks like it's my weekend to work so I probably won't get to go this year, but the harley xr series in at barbers the next weekend i'm off so i'm going to definately go to that.

Back