free website stats program The Great American Motorcycle Show (Norcross, GA) | Harley Davidson Forums

The Great American Motorcycle Show (Norcross, GA)

Can you tell us a little about the show, and where in Norcross it is?

Thanks Doc. Has anyone gone before, and if so do you have suggestions as to where to stay and easy places to park. Any good BBQ places nearby, (NBBQTFMC).

Thanks Doc. Has anyone gone before, and if so do you have suggestions as to where to stay and easy places to park. Any good BBQ places nearby, (NBBQTFMC).

I've gone twice and while it doesn't compare to the stuff going on at big rallies, it was quite enjoyable. Even took 2 non-motorcycle friends 2 years ago and they really liked it.

Lots of bikes to look at and sit on. LOTS of aftermarket bike stuff and clothing. I bought my vented leather jacket with zip in/out liner the first time I went for around $120 and it's still holding up great. Probably not the top end leather some other companies offer but you can't beat the price! Gloves, helmets, luggage, T shirts - you name it.

Pretty good BBQ right on site if it's like years past. Live music. The Motorman puts on his show.

It's right off I85 so there should be tons of places to stay.

Let us know if you're heading this way - could be an opportunity for a pre-Biketoberfest HDTimeline get together!

Doc I'm looking at the calendar now. Now if this problem we have at home starts to resolve itself maybe I can start doing some of the traveling your supposed to do when you retire!! I'll be sure to let you know if things work themselves out.

Back