free website stats program The First Month. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The First Month.

A windscreen? You don't need no stinkin' windscreen! :)

My little Sporty and I have been going two months without anything. I do wear a helmet with a visor, maybe that counts? I don't know, you kind of get used to not having a windshield on it.

It beat the heck outta me at first, but now, I've found I've gotten strong enough to even relax my arms on the ride.

Getting the sundowner seat helped alot, for some reason. Maybe that hump on the back holds me in a little better. I'm sure my abs will eventually thank me for this.

Ear plugs for the wind noise! :)

Good ones!

Here's a couple more: Never follow a load of anything if you can possibly help it and remember, its not the ones who don't see you, its the ones that are out to get you...

A windscreen? You don't need no stinkin' windscreen! :)

My little Sporty and I have been going two months without anything. I do wear a helmet with a visor, maybe that counts? I don't know, you kind of get used to not having a windshield on it.

It beat the heck outta me at first, but now, I've found I've gotten strong enough to even relax my arms on the ride.

Getting the sundowner seat helped alot, for some reason. Maybe that hump on the back holds me in a little better. I'm sure my abs will eventually thank me for this.

Ear plugs for the wind noise! :)

Agreed.If you need a windscreen,buy a car!

Well ...I have no windscreen, helmet or viser, no ear plugs ... My pipes are loud..and the seat/////Well thay dont call it bare bones for nothing......Im styling and Im the man...:)..Last sunday I went for just a 200 mi ride..Man was it great...I a rock or something hit me up side the head and that left a mark..My lack of pading in my seat gave me a sore rump...It got cold on the way back but I have no bags so no extra gear...When I stoped at This famous biker bar my ears were ringing so loud I had a hard time hearing....I had a great day and like I said ,,I looked cooooool...Oh...My next bike will be a bager

Very well put - love the humor & reality of your new bike ownership experience. Continue learning & ride safe!

Great post, before long youll be trying to hit those prehistoric bugs and chewing on them, good protein just be sure to brush before kissing the old lady lol.

Thank for the post and the many after post also..

You fit Right in Here:41::bigsmiley22::pelao:lolrolling:rofl on HDT.com

signed....BUBBIE

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my experiences. I had a feeling they were not unique in any way. I look forward to the experiences I will have over the next several months. Thanks guys.

Back