free website stats program The Embarrassment Continues (long) | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Embarrassment Continues (long)

You and others Won't like My answer....

Part of the reason for not controlling the bike is the MUSIC...

I never liked and still don't Have a Music Device on any bikes... Bad enough in a 4 wheel rig...

HD provides my music and I have made it louder by Exhaust changes :D

Simple and NO distractions for me...

dd#....... Keep My Motor Running.......dd#:naughty

signed....BUBBIE

I never liked and still don't Have a Music Device on any bikes... Bad enough in a 4 wheel rig...

signed....BUBBIE

So I guess you don't text either when riding? :lolrolling

So I guess you don't text either when riding? :lolrolling

I DID try that once...:D Gotta be NUTS to do that,,, even with cruise control...:newsmile01:

Talk about people Looking at Me (THEM being judgmental) and while THEY were on their phone..

I have taken out my phone before and made a motion to the car next to me while they were on their phone and weaving.... OF handing them MY Phone and Mouthing "It's For YOU.:naughty

Loved that, Can't print their answer I got though.:D :newsmile100:

signed....BUBBIE

I have enough trouble with the voices in my head:p I agree with Bubbie, I never had tunes on the 3 baggers I owned, I enjoy the thump of the motor and the sound of the wind:s

HD provides my music and I have made it louder by Exhaust changes :D

Simple and NO distractions for me...

dd#....... Keep My Motor Running.......dd#:naughty

signed....BUBBIE

I have enough trouble with the voices in my head:p I agree with Bubbie, I never had tunes on the 3 baggers I owned, I enjoy the thump of the motor and the sound of the wind:s

So now I know I am not crazy for not putting a radio in my 2008 standard......:naughty
Thanks guys for clearing that up.

I agree with Bubbie the music the motor makes is music to my ears. I had a Goldwing with a radio and tape and never played it because I thought it was distracting.

Guys, music had nothing to do with this mishap. A 20' long stretch of deep sand on a downhill curve was the issue.

Brain Waves:

:D..... 20% listening to music

:11:..... 80% PANIC

I'd rather turn the extra 20% into CONTROL....:naughty

Just My Way

signed....BUBBIE

I can't think of any better music than what's coming out of the exhaust, one of the reasons I bought a Harley. :D

Back