free website stats program the drama.... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

the drama....

I know that I would NEVER be in sales for any dealer that did not require absolute honesty! And I would much rather do service or parts before sales anywhere!

If it were me, I would walk. I am complicated in so many ways, but when it comes to honesty I am real basic; don't lie to me. You can tell me anything and I can accept it. If I find out I was lied to, I will never trust you, and will always question anything you say.
If I had to rely on a dealer for service and or warranty work and our initial relationship started out like yours has, I would always assume that they were lying to me and that would put so much stress on me. That stress would not be worth a $500 gift card. Also, I would always be worried that at some point, they are going to try and recover the $500 that they gave me before.
You do as you will, but I would be making some calls until I find a dealer that tells me something that materializes. Good luck to you!!

So i just get a call from the dealer, its a different manager, not salesman,
he tells me they checked over 6 other dealers and either they do not have this bike, or they are not willing to give it up. So he then offers me if i want, to get a different color, or different bike, as the SG flhx,,is a top seller and most wanted. I offer to him, keep the sale as is,,and give me $750 gift card or parts, and i would be willing to wait untill he gets this ride. He says NO, he can't do that. So i say bye,, and now start my quest over, thanks all ,,i will keep you updated if anything comes of this..later,,ryd:D

Back