free website stats program The dealer warned me... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The dealer warned me...

Harley Davidson, they are marketing geniuses.
You buy a bike then you spend the equivelant of a bike on accessories and motor cloths.
I swear if they sold a wheel barrow with a square wheel that said Harley Davidson on it someone would buy it.
I am guilty of all the above.
Dave

You think biking cost alot try owning a offshore sailling boat. Been There Done That!!!

my father's got a compac yacht, and a 23' imperial...

along with his THREE jeeps, and the boating, (oh yeah, a few kayaks, a john boat, a canoe too) we're chock FULL of financial addictions.

He just got his Captain's License as well.

Well I went to get new fork seals for my fxrs. I ended up with the 40.00 worth of seals, A 50.00 harley belt, and the 2008 accessory catalog, and the 2008 apparel catalog. Not to mention wanting the custom painted softail in the front room. I believe it was something like 28,000, but it's so very pretty. This all coming from a guy who wouldn't even sit on my friends road king.:cry

I'm an addict.

Bikermonkey, I see you are from Corbin. I just got back in to riding recently but when I rode many years ago, I was attending Union College in the town next to your's. We used to ride from Barbourville to Cumberland Falls all the time. You live in a nice part of the country for riding! I have a lot of good memories riding around that area. I plan to make some trips down that way again.

Cool ! I like running 92 out of Williamsburg up to Pineville,,,or west towards Whitley City, nice curvy roads. Get into this deffinatly holler at me, we'll share a little road. I've ridden all over the United States and think I'm less than a hundred miles for some of the best riding to be found. Deals' gap being really high on my list especially when you get some of the ridge in with it.:guitar

Back