free website stats program The Deal is done | Harley Davidson Forums

The Deal is done

fin_676

Experienced Member
Staff member
Contributor
I have been advertising the sporty for the last 2 months and the wife sells it to a colleague
Bike will be leaving the bike shed on Sunday
I will be sad to see it go as it was my first Harley and been with me almost 13 years now
Guy is fairly local and will bring it back to me for servicing etc there may be a few photos just before it goes I will be sad to see it go but I need the space for other stuff ( tools )
For the moment I still have the 2 big twins and they will be staying

Brian

I will get a wee bit of space in the back shed and the guy really wanted the bike just like I did when I first saw it

Brian

I know how you feel. Sold my 1999 Honda Shadow Ace VT1100T last year, after many years of owning her and dressing it up with top notch quality accessories, and just over 24,000 original miles.
For those who don't have any idea about that particular bike, it was only manufactured from 1998-2001, as a Special Edition from Honda. Built in Marysville Ohio, total number produced those four years was approximately 6,400.
It was the Vermont Pearl Green & Creme', only came in that color in 1999.
Right now, I still have 3 other bikes in my shop to choose from to ride, not counting my lil' Sportster.
We may grow old, but Heaven forbid if we grow up, lol.

I know how you feel also. I built my 1999 Paugcho in '98 & '99. registered it in 2000. Put several miles on it through the years. Also had 3 different motors & 2 trannys. Nothing blew up just wanted some changes.
I trade it tomorrow for an '81 FLTC . Going to enjoy having another Shovel but will miss my hard tail, affectionately named the Rock by my wife.
tourbox

My 07 sporty was my first HD and even though I didn't keep it but about 8 months, there was still a little twinge when I let it go...back to the dealer as trade-in on my softy.

Certainly hard to let go of the first one! I'm sure it will go to a good home, and if it comes back to you for service, it will continue to be well maintained. :)

Back