free website stats program The Casey Anthony Trial starts on Monday! | Harley Davidson Forums

The Casey Anthony Trial starts on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind a hike in my electric bill over this one, If she is found guilty she will have a visit with Ol Sparky

I think that they should use a rope, because they can use it over again. I have watched her on the news many times when I spend my winters in Florida. That woman has no remorse, she deserves to die. Too much money and time have been wasted on her.
Ken

I think that they should use a rope, because they can use it over again. I have watched her on the news many times when I spend my winters in Florida. That woman has no remorse, she deserves to die. Too much money and time have been wasted on her.
Ken

Indeed!

Bodeen

I don't mind a hike in my electric bill over this one, If she is found guilty she will have a visit with Ol Sparky

Sorry folks, but in the Florida it's the needle.. That's unless Bozo the Clown... err Rick Scott... manages to find a cheaper way to do it...

I say BURN HER! BURN HER LIKE A WITCH!!! A gallon of gas is still less than 4 bucks.

Sorry folks, but in the Florida it's the needle.. That's unless Bozo the Clown... err Rick Scott... manages to find a cheaper way to do it...

I say BURN HER! BURN HER LIKE A WITCH!!! A gallon of gas is still less than 4 bucks.

HMM, I thought they had a choice, injection seems to easy:p

HMM, I thought they had a choice, injection seems to easy:p

I agree Jack, I thought it was a choice between "old sparky" and the needle too. Maybe they outlawed old sparky while I wasn't paying attention.

Bodeen

Found this with a Google search. Old Sparky is still with us. Lethal injection is NOT the only method here in Fla.

"Florida Allows prisoners to choose between lethal injection and electrocution"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back