free website stats program "The Blizzard 0f 2009" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

"The Blizzard 0f 2009"

Well Bud,
When I was your age I use to call this Pennies from Heaven. Let me think, that was 39 years ago yep, the good old days. I remember staying up after 10 pm, yes I could.

I just finished cleaning my wife's car, my pick up and the driveway, it's snowing a little. I'll eat lunch and take my nap. Life ain't easy.

Al

I just heard you guys in Alabama and Georgia are getting some of our snow.
Well, I guess you guys aren't riding for a while. :D Like Smitty, we still have snow and it's suppose to go down to zero tonight. Winter is still here in Michigan.

That's the main difference down here. We get a couple inches of snow, everyone panics, 2 days later it's back in the 50's or 60's and we're right back out riding! So sorry! :p

Thanks Doc,

I needed that.

:newsmile074::newsmile074::D

Attachments

• IMG_0680 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0680 (Medium).JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 13
That's the main difference down here. We get a couple inches of snow, everyone panics, 2 days later it's back in the 50's or 60's and we're right back out riding! So sorry! :p

I'm glad for ya. And I know from friends that live in Georgia, the panic that sets in can be really bad. Here it's snows in November, and a couple days later it snows again. Goes to 0 to 5 above and snows some more. Panic sets in, stays in until April.

I just heard you guys in Alabama and Georgia are getting some of our snow.
Well, I guess you guys aren't riding for a while. :D Like Smitty, we still have snow and it's suppose to go down to zero tonight. Winter is still here in Michigan.
Global warming, don't you guys down south worry, Al Gore is going to make it all better.

Yesterday we had 6to 12 inches depending on were you were in ONE city Milwaukee and even then it was not every were we have lake effect snow but this took it to extremes
Buying Al gores carbon credits must be working the earth is cooling agian

It must be due to the turbulance of his private jet as he flys from conference to conference!

Back