free website stats program The big 50 | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The big 50

50 is good looking back! I'm 59, soon to be the big "six oh". So long as you feel good and can do the things that you want to do ( somewhat :p ) you'll be fine!! :s

Hey guys, being Ultraduc's older brother (55) I been tellin him it gets better after 50. I don't think you get to feelin any better you just get used to feelin the new stuff so it don't suprise ya as much.

Happy Birthday, Age is relative IMO, But don't tell the Redhead she will be 50 August 3rd,And we all know how this can disturb some women. OOPS did I say that out loud Have a Great Day and enjoy life one day at a time and ride as much as you can:cheers

Some of the prettiest Ladies I know are over Fifty. God Bless them all for putting up with us. (Well, both of mine didn't:D)

Will be 65 soon. Just received my medicare card this week. Guess that officially means am now an old guy. Bright side is being retired so can ride whenever I want and have reached the point in life where I can no longer die young!

Will be 65 soon. Just received my medicare card this week. Guess that officially means am now an old guy. Bright side is being retired so can ride whenever I want and have reached the point in life where I can no longer die young!

You are a inspiration to us youngens.....May you be blessed with many more miles ahead of you....:)

Back