free website stats program The best cleaning tip I ever got! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The best cleaning tip I ever got!

I know im new on THIS forum, but have you ever noticed how a new person such as this person with 2 posts put info and never comes back?? Why is that.

Or the best ones who has a friend who has a problem that needs help LOL

I know im new on THIS forum, but have you ever noticed how a new person such as this person with 2 posts put info and never comes back?? Why is that.

Or the best ones who has a friend who has a problem that needs help LOL
Sorry about the late response and not being more informative on my original post but the hand soap I used was FAST ORANGE "without pumice" and I still swear by it!

Go-Jo hand cleaner works great!:D

Steve nailed it, Go-Jo handcleaner without pumice works great...comes in white tub with blue lid and is $1.79 at DoIt Hardware as well as Kragen/O'Rileys basically a water soluable solvent/soap that smells descent. A while back someone made the suggestion, but my ol' age must be settling in...LOL!

BTW, for real clean hands, mix with a bit of Boraxo powder...yeah probably no one remembers but good ol' Ronald Regan advertised it way back when, in the late 60's, worked great then and cleans the dirtiest greasy hands and with very little water...from my ol' high school daze :30:

Last edited:
Fast orance is citrus based (hence the name) so I wonder if "Goo Gone" would be the same??? I know it's good on the sticky stuff, but maybe it'll work on the burnt on stuff too...

Back