free website stats program The 2015's are here! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The 2015's are here!

They are nice looking bikes but I just don't care for the fairing or the price. I guess I need to go to my local dealer and look at them until they start looking pretty.:newsmile100:

Jeff you sound like me. Every time I go to the dealer I see nice bikes but I always leave knowing the best bike for me is in my garage.....

Local dealer has a Freewheeler in stock, I may be in a whole pile of trouble come tomorrow :p

They are nice looking bikes but I just don't care for the fairing or the price. I guess I need to go to my local dealer and look at them until they start looking pretty.:newsmile100:

Well, I went to one of my local dealers (Hellbender in Marietta) to see the new Road Glide in person. They had one Road Glide Special in Vivid Black that had just hit the floor and none of the salesmen had even ridden it yet.

I have to admit it's a pretty nice looking bike in person, as long as you're not 100% opposed to the shark fairing. One thing interesting I hadn't read anywhere yet - the Special comes with Progressive shocks on the rear - no air pressure adjustment needed. That's a major change for a Harley Touring bike.

Back