free website stats program ....that's another story! | Harley Davidson Forums

....that's another story!

gator508

Experienced Member
It's my wife's birthday so she say's "Honey lets go to the beach." So off we go for 4 days of relaxation. The preamble to this was I had new rubber front and back installed and new brake pads too. I figured the best way to break in both (didn't know about the break in stuff) was a lazy ride to the beach. So off we go, only about 80 miles so we took our own sweet time getting there. The weather could not have been any better with the exception of the ride home on Monday, about 2 miles from the house the bottom opened up, oh well, needed to rinse off all the salt off anyway and will give me a good excuse to give the bike a bath.
We rode down to Itinerary Point FL one day, stopped by the FloraBama, for luch, just did some beach crusing and got a little sun.

The pics explain the reason why we love it so much. Cheers!

Last edited:
it's my wife's birthday so she say's "honey lets go to the beach." so off we go for 4 days of relaxation. The preamble to this was i had new rubber front and back installed and new brake pads too. I figured the best way to break in both (didn't know about the break in stuff) was a lazy ride to the beach. So off we go, only about 80 miles so we took our own sweet time getting there. The weather could not have been any better with the exception of the ride home on monday, about 2 miles from the house the bottom opened up, oh well, needed to rinse off all the salt off anyway and will give me a good excuse to give the bike a bath.
We rode down to itinerary point fl one day, stopped by the florabama, for luch, just did some beach crusing and got a little sun.

The pics explain the reason why we love it so much. Cheers!
<<<<<< ???????

Is this a continuation of the previous post about breaking in new tires? What pics are you referring to?

hmmm, problems with attachments?? Anyway....

Attachments

• amazing sunrises.jpg
    amazing sunrises.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 46
  • amazing sunsets.JPG
    amazing sunsets.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 47
  • the beach.jpg
    the beach.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 48
Thanks, we really try to go as much as possible. I think they are broke in now ~ 200 miles.

Nice pics. Glad y'all had a good time. I'll holler at you when I go pick up my bike. We will take off for the day.:D

Glad you had such a nice get away. I remember days like that before kids.:bigsmiley15:

Nice pics reminds me of The Keys, I had a camera that trip LOL:s

Back