free website stats program thanks friends | Harley Davidson Forums

thanks friends

rebel55

Banned
im da blonde , im rebels other loving known as da blonde. this forum has been so much for him as he needed alot of help with our piglet. just letting all know if wasnt for this forum would have only 200 miles this season. also he wounld say nothing but just after we got back from a great roadtrip he had a heart attack. please keep in your prayers, he has some friends here and talks about a few of you like jack .last thing i would like to say is thanks all for your help. he isnt very nice when the bike is giving him trouble.but he is a true oldskool rider . and jack the redhead is just like me lol

Hoping rebel's resting and feeling better. Don't worry, those old-school tickers are strong as an ox. His just needed a reboot. Take care & hope to see him back on the bike and forum soon!

Will keep rebel in our prayers. I hope his recovery is quick and ya'll be back on the road soon!

Our "oldskool" tickers need regular maintenance just like our bikes do. It sounds like you have two "Ironheads" at your home, one in the garage, and one in the house.
Take care, and remember, Rebel promised to post pictures!

thank all, he is doing better, yes he is a ironhead but i luvs him ,he got on here for abit today just to try and let bordom go. but now many online and he is bitting at the bit to ride soon just waiting till his doc say it's ok

Back