free website stats program Thanks for the Email - HD Talking Staff | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks for the Email - HD Talking Staff

Received a nice Email a day or 2 ago from the board to let me know that I'd been missed and to please stop in.
Thank you for the kind words, I haven't been avoiding the board just getting in some Real Quality time with my 11yr old daughter, we've ridden 744 miles in the last few days. She likes it better then about anything other then ridding her Quad, [06 Polaris Sportsman 500HO, she's been ridding since she was born and got her own at 4yrs old]
Hope everyone and their families Ride safe, Live long and Stay Healthy.

Yes we try always keep in touch with all members here when they are not coming in forums for a while.Hope that make our friendship more better.

Yo "Not Very PC", Good to hear from ya again.Yeah,I'm with ya on that "family bonding" area. I have "triplet" Grandaughters and they are -3-. Just the right age to really start enjoying!!!Ride safe Bro' and remember the "K.I.S.S." theory (Keep It Simple Stupid)it makes life a lot less stressful ! Later,Hi-Tek Rednek

I too got the same email. I thought, "Why are they sending me this - I can't get on the site cause it's down." But then I went to the sight. Lo and Behold I was able to finally get on. Thank God!!! My wife says I was going through withdrawl. Glad you all are here once again. You were sorely missed.

Same her and I had been trying to get on the site for awhile so I figured the site was gone even trashed my favorite link to here so when I got the email I tried again low and behold it was back and now so am I.

Back