free website stats program thanks for help | Harley Davidson Forums

thanks for help

oldscoolz

many thanks to "the usual suspects"! threads on mushy front brake let me zero right in on the problem and fix it. the issue was too much handbrake travel. i wasn't sure if the problem was master cylinder or calipers. i had bled the brakes and didnt fix the problem. after doin a caliper rebuild (clean and new seals and wiper), i'm back to normal brake function. your comments in the threads were exactly right, as usual. thanks to all u guys.

Glad we could help. That is what this place is all about.

I think we all like to help other riders through any problems they come across

Brian

yes fin, your thread was one of the ones that was really helpful. the rest of the guys know who they are, and thanks to them all. day in and day out they scan new threads and give such great advice, can't thank you all enuff. if u ever swing thru central virginia and need a hand or want to tip a few, let me know.

my next service project this winter is to check the swingarm bearings.

did it for my rk as well. even bought a new master cyl. then i got smart and asked. just did mine last month again.

You can give people Reputation points ....next to the icon that shows if you are logged on. I think it is a swell way to give a shout out to these guys.

Back