free website stats program Thanks for Help with Service | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks for Help with Service

nakkers

Just wanted to give a shout out to Kemo and the forum for helping me with my Sporty yesterday.

He changed the rear tire, did the oil change, and changed out the brake and clutch levers. The brake lever broke and I got some chrome replacements.

Ken let me get my hands dirty and he kept working away as I asked all kinds of questions and hid some tools from him occassionally.

I know I can change the oil on my scooter by myself but, it's sometimes nice to have someone that knows what they are doing AND has all the proper tools to perform the work. Oh, and forgot to mention, my rear brake pads were spent so, Ken had some in his shop and switch them out too.

If it wasn't for this forum, I may not have met Ken.

Thanks Ken. Appreciate your time, patience and expertise.

Sean

Soubds like Ken is a great guy. This forum has helped many, including me. Now you need to test ride.

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing help from the great members here. :) This forum is full of great members; all willing to help out where they can. :s

I'm glad you and Ken could meet up and get your bike in order. Kudos to Ken for helping out! :cheers:cheers

Back