free website stats program Thank You Veterans | Harley Davidson Forums

Thank You Veterans

Ice62

On this Veteran's Day I would like to thank all Vets and all Military personnel currently serving our country. Thank you for your unconditional service, past and present, and the sacrificies that have been made by you and your families. And in a special way, remember those that have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Thanks to you all! You are all my heroes. Yep, I sleep well at night knowing that at all hours, we are protected by the best armed services in the world. Thanks again! :gh:small3d022:

Add me to this grateful group and a very special "Thank you" to this young man, my son,Brian.

Attachments

• Brian in uniform.jpg
    Brian in uniform.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 376071-R1-00A.jpg
    376071-R1-00A.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Brian & Ollie North 4.jpg
    Brian & Ollie North 4.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 13
Thanks to all members of our armed forces, and a special thanks to all of their families as well for supporting them in their decisions.

Ms. Cool, thank you for raising such a fine young man, and allowing him to make the ultimate sacrifice for us all.

God Bless our soldiers and their families and God Bless the USA.

~BDR

I too would like to thank all the vets,past and present.like you MRS2cool, a special thanks for my son Zac.
DSCN1360.jpg

Thanks to all of those who have served in the name of the USA so that I may sleep in safty and peace at night. Thanks for putting your lives on hold or on the line so my children can go to school and not even think about air raid drills.

A really big thank you to those proud mom's and dad's who have to live each day without their son's or daughters in the name of Freedom.

Thank God I'm an American! :57::42:

Thanks to all the veterans - Past & Present!!
As one of my patches says, Brothers Forever
I want to see'em all home safe and sound.
THANKS

Back