free website stats program ***THANK YOU MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!*** | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

***THANK YOU MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!***

Should have looked at Previous Page......

Is that My used 09 fender n painted or did you get another to match the bag tops?

Looking good either way...

signed....B UBBIE
Yeah man...that's your great fender. I did all the painting with shaker cans. I figured your fender color wasn't a match so I had to do something different and a little creative so I painted two tone designs on fender...tank sides...side covers and bag covers. I won't get any artist of the year awards but hey.....she's different, I did everything myself and that's what I like.
I already had the fishtail pipes.
Thanks again for the fender!
:cool:

I have previously painted bike tins with rattle cans and have gotten fairly good results as long as the prep and finishing were done correctly
We old bikers will try anything to keep our bikes going and looking good especially when funding is limited

Brian

I have previously painted bike tins with rattle cans and have gotten fairly good results as long as the prep and finishing were done correctly
We old bikers will try anything to keep our bikes going and looking good especially when funding is limited

Brian
You got that right!
You wish you can....but you can't do it....so you do it...because you can. (Aristotle) yeah right.

When the heart is there the mind has to do as it is told

Brian

LOOKS Pretty Dang GOOD to me... Rattle Can OR Not...
Glad you could get all that Help you Needed...
NOW:
Hopefully You will mend Fully as well... :)

signed....BUBBIE

Back