free website stats program Tfi | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tfi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't everyone do it then?

Good question! Some don't know about this DL and sure some may not be able to afford it. Some may not think it's wort it. I'm trying to eliminate the surge and rougher idle, at the same time, giving it more fuel and maybe reduce some heat. The bike is a $$ pit as it is and trying just to make it run a little smoother without trying to increase that much performance. In other words, I don't want to turn this into a forever project. If I wanted to do that, I would have bought a completed custom. I want to ride with a little confidence knowing all is good.

Instead of guessing about the download for $150, why not go with the TFI and know it is going to work, it's adjustable where the download isn't.

I would consider the TFI to play with if it were thought out a little better. I would perfer a more plug and play system insted of cut splice snd soider.

I would consider the TFI to play with if it were thought out a little better. I would perfer a more plug and play system insted of cut splice snd soider.

You should recheck your options. The TFI is plug and play. It was the older ones that were cut and splice.

All the TFI is doing is changing the pulse width of the injectors? How will it effect the 02's? I'm not finding the web site very easy to navigate for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back