free website stats program Tfi | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tfi

I have a '06 WGI and have done a stage on filter w/SE slipones, all I intend to do. I have installed 0iEDs which seem to have helped the motor run cooler, idle smother, and run stronger. All this for about $75. Would it be worthwhile for me to get a Tfi versus what I have? In the wind.

Pops

Get their Gen3 EJK. It is a significant improvement over their older TFI. The TFI works great and will serve your needs. I upgraded to the Gen3 and it seems to have a bit better user interface as well as more control.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I have a '06 WGI and have done a stage on filter w/SE slipones, all I intend to do. I have installed 0iEDs which seem to have helped the motor run cooler, idle smother, and run stronger. All this for about $75. Would it be worthwhile for me to get a Tfi versus what I have? In the wind.

Pops

I tried XIED prior to TFI, TFI is on my bike and very happy with it. XIED is in the drawer only because I couldn't get myself to throw it in the trash. I hope that answered your question.

Ordered my TFI from Dobeck yesterday, along with a K&N air filter. Will let you guys know the results when I get it all installed.

I looked @ & researched XiED's & they seem to be "band aids" for allowing a small change for your bike's operational performance (in-line module/pre-set). The beauty of Dobeck's products are the adjustability which allows for any change you make to the motor. Plus - a little more $$$, but it's recouped pretty fast from not having HD flash your scoot w/each change.

DON'T forget the 50$ and free shipping DISCOUNT for HDT members...

You need to get with Dallas (PM Him) BEFORE you order your TFI, Gen3 or Gen4.

Also check IF you Qualify for OTHER discounts from Dobeck Performance..

signed....BUBBIE

DON'T forget the 50$ and free shipping DISCOUNT for HDT members...

You need to get with Dallas (PM Him) BEFORE you order your TFI, Gen3 or Gen4.

Also check IF you Qualify for OTHER discounts from Dobeck Performance..

signed....BUBBIE

Spoke with Dallas, very helpful and friendly. Also got the discount:s

TFI of any generation is a ggod bet. It does give you a wide range of flexibility and the guys a Dobeck are great in the customers service end. Something that is missing today in so many businesses.

Just finished installing my Dobeck TFI and K&N air filter. All I can say is wow! The smoothness of the engine while accelerating, the very noticeable power increase, and the ease of installation have floored me. I am a fan for life. It really is that incredible. Thanks for all the advice from the board. Money WELL spent!

Great to hear jimmymac. Now when someone ask about what feuler to use you have an educated opinion. Dobeck has got to be one of the best customer oriented companies I have seen. They also have a great product.

Back