free website stats program Tfi | Harley Davidson Forums

Tfi

Hey guys, Before I ask my question, I have used the search feature but couldn't find my answer. It's probably there but I can't brag on my research skills. I have a 2007 StreetBob. Stock aircleaner and Rush slip on's. My question is, will Dobecks TFI allow me to run an aftermarket air filter such as a K&N and eventually put a set of full exhaust on without taking it to HD? Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this specific question has been asked. One more thing, does Dobeck still have their $50 off offer for forum members right now? I have PM'D the Dobeck guy a couple days ago but he probably just hasn't had time to answer. As always, any info would be greatly appreciated. It's really cool that this forum is so helpful and friendly, I've found answers to just about all my questions on here. Love it!

Hey guys, Before I ask my question, I have used the search feature but couldn't find my answer. It's probably there but I can't brag on my research skills. I have a 2007 StreetBob. Stock aircleaner and Rush slip on's. My question is, will Dobecks TFI allow me to run an aftermarket air filter such as a K&N and eventually put a set of full exhaust on without taking it to HD? Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this specific question has been asked. One more thing, does Dobeck still have their $50 off offer for forum members right now? I have PM'D the Dobeck guy a couple days ago but he probably just hasn't had time to answer. As always, any info would be greatly appreciated. It's really cool that this forum is so helpful and friendly, I've found answers to just about all my questions on here. Love it!

Yes to all of your questions, The self help section is under construction right now, you will get great tune ability from the TFI, Dobeck will answer your questions EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft you can do some more reading here:s

Jack, thank you sir, you seem to be one that always delivers! I've been wanting to ask this for a while.
Much appreciated!
Jimmy

You will do fine with a TFI. It is made for what you want to do w/o the HD dealer.

Thanks Bodeen, and Jack, I just checked that link you gave me. it pretty much answered all the other questions I had.. Thanks again guys.

Mention you are a member of HDTimeline and they willgive you a discount...also,, if you are military or law/fire.

Big discount if you are- were Military And you will be very happy with the TFI it works great. The people at Dobeck are great to work with and can walk you through the install and set up if you have problems. Good Luck and Injoy

I'm one that can't leave things alone, but I didn't want a system that I had to adjust 100 tables individually with my laptop. I have set my TFI in every position possible, from no extra fuel, to so rich it stumbles. The best settings for me are almost exactly where Doebeck recommends, and I can return to the original settings in seconds.

Back