free website stats program TFI tested good | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI tested good

A couple of weeks back I rode home running on ( 1 ) cylinder.I removed the TFI out of the system and the trike has run fine every since.Yesterday I got the TFI back from Dobeck and it tested out fine.I tweeked the TFI a couple of times while I had it on the trike but I donot remember doing anything out of the ordinary to the settings on the TFI.Any clues what to look for now? Thanks for any info you have. BP

banjo picker,

Did you re-install the TFI on your trike and it did the exact same thing?? Please supply us with some feedback and we guarantee to get you a product to function to your expectations.

I sent it to you guys and you sent it back ( yesterday )to me and said it tested good.I have NOT re-installed it as of yet.To be honest I am reluctant as the the trike is running fine now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reinstalled the TFI today.I put about 100 miles on it with no issues .I made sure everything snapped in place.So far......so good. Thanks for the replys. BP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back