free website stats program Tfi settings for 09 flhx with slip ons only | Harley Davidson Forums

Tfi settings for 09 flhx with slip ons only

Redman

I was wondering if anyone could recommend settings for an 09 flhx with just rush slip ons with 2.0 baffles. Just put the TFI on this afternoon and was looking for some advice. Thanks for your help. Doebeck TFI with no change to air yet. RED

I was wondering if anyone could recommend settings for an 09 flhx with just rush slip ons with 2.0 baffles. Just put the TFI on this afternoon and was looking for some advice. Thanks for your help. Doebeck TFI with no change to air yet. RED

If you ordered it for the sage one and you only have Part of it, You can adjust the First (green pot) after warmed.... Set Idle control at about 2000 RPM and turn Pot One From 0 out until it stutters with too much fuel,,, Then turn IN (less Number) until it smoooooootss out and then Just a SCOASH more DOWN... Just a tad... Now it is set.. Go play..(the other setting should be fine Using the SUGGESTED settings On pot 2,3,4,.....

You can go to Dobecks Product Support on main page and ask them But I doubt it will be a different response,,,, They May tell you (like me) to try it there and If Mileage is bad Turn pot 2 down a 1/4 number....(yellow pot) other than that GO RIDE..

You should get about 40/42 MPG on this setting... You bike will Run Better and Cooler NOT being Lean..

signed....BUBBIE

Back