free website stats program Tfi question | Harley Davidson Forums

Tfi question

BOWHIKER

If you were choosing between the v & h fuel pack or the doebeck tfi which one would you go with . Stage 1 with v & h big radius and screamin eagle heavy breather .

If you were choosing between the v & h fuel pack or the doebeck tfi which one would you go with . Stage 1 with v & h big radius and screamin eagle heavy breather .

You will get a discount from Dobeck if you mention being a member here, and a better one if you are active service or a vet.

Lots of support from other members here on the Dobeck units. Besides, Dobeck have some members here that are helping field questions.

BTW - I have a TFI on my '03 UC.

TQ

I only have experience w/ Tfi but i am satisfied great people to talk to & they have some new stuff coming out.

thru advice here i ordered the gen 3 from doebeck on monday. it was 225.00with the discount from here . if u have a promblem setting it up u just call them and they can talk u thru it

TFI for ease of installation and setup with no maps to deal with.:D

Back