free website stats program TFI Purchase | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI Purchase

tubguy

Looking to purchase a TFI... Im from Canada and ondered who the best supplier is and for the best ( fairest ) price.. Thankyou :)

When you call them to ask questions Make Sure YOU tell them all the build you have done and PLAN to do with your bike..

Great Product, easy to install and adjust. All for the Right Price$$

You and your Bike will LOVE it..

I have NEVER found a better product that I LIKED and that DID the job as good as TFI.(.)
The DOBECK company SUPPORT is ONE of a Kind...

They monitor our HDT.com,,, we Have a ""Dobecks Product Support"" Thread by them and they Answer ALL questions you have and answer their phone for More help when and if needed.. :D

GREAT BUNCH !!! (All CAPS Intended)

I have TFI installed on my 09FLHR and IT has the bike running the greatest!
Full stage one/SE255 cams 40/42 mpg averaged. Not running HOT nor LEAN

signed....BUBBIE

Hi,
Talked on the phone to this seller and got them to ship to my door for $20 less than 5 days to boot!. $220US total.
I got one for my 05 RK. Try to get a low declaration value on the box or you may get dinged for Duty by Canada Post/Gov. Anything over $20 can be assesed duty.
"Harley Touring Model Dobeck Performance TFI EFI 2010" punch that in on eBay Motors and you will see their 1-877 # if you have Qs. My RK runs like a new animal!!
Good luck..

Hi,
Talked on the phone to this seller and got them to ship to my door for $20 less than 5 days to boot!. $220US total.
I got one for my 05 RK. Try to get a low declaration value on the box or you may get dinged for Duty by Canada Post/Gov. Anything over $20 can be assesed duty.
"Harley Touring Model Dobeck Performance TFI EFI 2010" punch that in on eBay Motors and you will see their 1-877 # if you have Qs. My RK runs like a new animal!!
Good luck..

Now that is what I was TALKING about !!!!! :D

Thanks for posting these results!

signed....BUBBIE

Back